Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas is around the corner....a little different for us this year....my family and I usually go to my sisters for Christmas or have people over but this year since my mom is still in the healing process I've decided to  make dinner at my home. Nobody is really coming over because my sister's are all going to their moms house. So, its just my mom, dad , lil Andrew, and my older brother Chris. I'm very excited to be cooking, I've never done the whole "noche buena" shabang myelf and this will be my first time cooking a pernil in general. My mom's gets easily  fatigued now so she will help and give me some instructions but I'm doing the majority of the cooking lol. We'll see how it turns out....and hey I'm not that bad, I'm sure it will be great lol. Anyway here is a picture of my mom and little brother decorating the Christmas tree. I used a picture app on my phone and I think it came out so cool!!  Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Me In...