Saturday, December 31, 2011

two thousand eleven in review.

This year has been quite the rollercoaster for me...it was just...for the lack of a better word...difficult. So im actually glad to see it go away lol. Can't believe we are already celebrating New Years..time has passed so darn fast. I once made a list, some time ago of things that I want to do, that I never did before.... before that year was over. Unfortunatley, I didn't open myself up enough to do those things. But surprisingly enough, in what has been probably the most overwhelming year I've had...I did some of those things on the list..and some things that weren't without even realizing it. & going through them in my head...I've done some pretty cool things this year. They might not seem like a big deal to any of you because they are actually so common.....but here is my year in review.



{got my first tatto which I love}


{experienced the operating room AND helped deliver a baby}


{went to DC to see all things history}

{went on a road trip with friends to Philly}


                                                                     
{went to Medieval Times-I really had never went there before lol}


{opened myself up to an amazing group of people-my nursing school buddies}

{made my first Christmas Eve dinner}




Now, like I said some of these things might seem -blah- but they were all important to me throughout this year. It reminds me that even in a time where everything seemed to go wrong, I still had some fun, exciting moments. I'm excited for the new year. 2012 will be the beginning of the rest of my life as a nurse. It will be the start of a new life. It will be exciting and scary, and fun and full of love. 2012 will be great. Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Me In...