Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eleven.

So its been 10 days since the "intervention" and I've lost 9 pounds since then...is that normal??? I've lost a total of 11 pounds in 1 month....and I'm happy about it, I feel fucking great..but at the same time I'm like is my scale broken because 11 pounds seems like a lot for just one month. Whats even more shocking is that I'm not working out yet, I'm just doing the Herbalife diet which consists of replacing breakfast and dinner with a protein shake and then eating a normal but healthy lunch, you can find more info here. I have to say I've been feeling pretty good. I start working out next week. I also start school again next week. -_- joy. I need to really work on  a schedule. I want to be able to go to the gym and do school without stressing myself out so damn much. I LOVE how I feel when I work out...I LOVE being on what I call "fierce mode" I LOVE being able to box, I LOVE playing ball..I love how if feels when I'm active, and when I'm physically fit. I MISS feeling that way. So here I go again. This shit is hard, but I KNOW I can do it. So I'll keep you guys posted and if any of you out there, are trying to do the same, we'll do it together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Me In...