Friday, January 20, 2012

tonight I want some company.

Update on my diet status...lost two more pounds so its a total of 13. I actually feel pretty darn good. I'm starting to feel a little bit more like myself and though I still have a long...long way to go. I feel like I'm getting off to a good start.  I've started to cook healthy foods again. I made a grilled chicken panini sandwhich for dinner.  I threw in some spinach, fresh mozz, roasted red and yellow peppers, olive oil and a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar. I had a tiny side salad with it. I have to say it was so good. I took it to class so that instead of heading to Dunkin Donuts on break, I had my nice lil healthy dinner. As I get more into this thing I'll post pictures and stuff of what Im eating and how I'm progressing. I'm excited and can't wait for the new and improved me. :)

Tonight I feel like having some company. This week was my first week back to school and as usual I was bombarded with information. I already have a test next week o.O So I'm home after a long night at school, its Friday and I almost called one of my girlfriends to go out for a drink but I just feel like having a different type of company tonight.  I don't really want to go out..its so cold out. I want someone to come visit me for a change. Bring over a bottle of wine and sit here and just talk to me for a few...& today I prefer a guy...I'd be lying if I told you otherwise.  Sometimes, its just so much better to sit and talk with a dude. I know you all must be wondering if I'm out of my mind, considering that I just posted not too long ago about some dude who was driving me nuts...but what can I say...can't live with them, can't live without them lol. I'm sure you all understand lol. Anyway, I'll probably just watch TV til I fall asleep...I'll spend the weekend getting mentally prepared for what's coming in this semester. Hope everyone has a lovely and safe weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Me In...